Thursday, February 14, 2013

Twitch


My right eyelid has been twitching continuously for the past six months. I’m fucking tired of it. The twitching happens on my lower eyelid, in the outside corner. I pinch and poke the fucking thing to make it stop, but it keeps going. The other night, in the car, it tried to blind me while I was trying to make a left with a shitload of fast traffic coming at me. 

I’ve heard this happens because of a sodium deficiency, so I tried eating a lot of food with sodium for a while, but the fucker kept twitching. Someone told me it’s because I’m not getting enough sleep, but I’m sleeping just fine these days, so that was bullshit. Another guy told me it’s a reaction to being stressed out and pissed off. That sounds about right.  

I blame this Obama. He did this.