Friday, July 06, 2007

Done

I'm "retiring" from one of my bouncing jobs this weekend. The money I'm making at this place simply isn't worth the hassle anymore, so the time has come to take my leave.

I don't have much to say about this right now, because it's the place where I started my second bouncing incarnation a little over four years ago and leaving, believe it or not, actually makes me sort of sad.

This club, over the years, has also employed some of the best crews of guys with whom I've ever worked at any job. I won't miss the customers, and I won't miss the club, but I'll miss the friends I've made and I hope I'll manage to stay in touch with some of them - preferably all of them, but we all know how life goes - for a long, long time.

I'll still be doing this job for a while - this hasn't ever been my only bouncing gig - so you'll still get the same sort of material here, but I can't let this pass without saying something.

Gentlemen, it's been a pleasure.