Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Stupid shit

1. No offense to anyone, but please don't send me emails asking "what it's like to be a bouncer." I get at least three of these a week from unfortunates looking to break into the nightclub world. Either go get the job or read the archives on this site. Thanks.

2. Along the same lines, please don't write in asking if I can get you a job. If I don't know you personally, I can't.

3. I wasn't even going to post anything tonight, but a guy just slammed his car into a fence about a hundred feet from where I'm sitting -- an event that'll serve to keep me awake for another hour or so, most likely.

4. People are assholes in the cold. They're also assholes in the rain. They act as if they're the only ones who have to deal with it. If I see one more grown man running like a little girl from a cab to a building, I'm charging. At ramming speed.

More later. Been busy.