Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Magazines

Thank you for all the responses to yesterday’s post. I’m still sifting through all the emails I’ve received over the past twenty-four hours. They’ve been fantastic, and I appreciate it like you wouldn’t believe. The problem today is that I woke up with some sort of cold/flu combination and I haven’t really felt like organizing all the information so I can present it here, which is what I originally wanted to do. If I don’t feel like such a piece of shit tomorrow, I’ll do something along those lines.

In first place thus far, not surprisingly, is The Economist. I had suspected this would be the case, although I’ve admittedly only read it a few times. I’ll obviously have to give it a lot more attention after everything I’ve heard.

More later, after I sleep this shit off.