Monday, April 24, 2006

Ten things I did this weekend

Interesting weekend. The world continues to expand, right? I'm a fascinating guy. Here's a recap.

1. I worked. It sucked. See blog for past two years. I argued with some Guidos, pacified some mob guys, looked at some ass and shared witicisms with my fellow bouncers. I've been drinking some tonight, so if you want ten paragraphs on the subject, either see my archives or wait a day or two. I'm sure I'll get to it eventually.

2. I received a really cool gift.

3. I discovered a new way to get motivated, then found out I had come to the table a bit late.

4. I discovered some music I like, from an unlikely source I hadn't previously appreciated. I'm not a music guy, but Neil Finn is the shit.

5. I found a blog I kind of like.

6. I made tentative plans for a long overdue trip to Las Vegas to see some people I need to see.

7. I ate six bananas and about twenty Muscle Milks.

8. I found a new thing to think about on the Fourth of July.

9. I think I finally figured out how to get to sleep and stay that way.

10. I finished this post wondering why I bothered to write it.

Oh, and that's me up there. The black minimizes my elephantine yoke.