Thursday, February 16, 2006

Late Night Encounter With a Reader

XXXXX: hello?

XXXXX
: not even a response Rob?

TheBounncer: WHO SENT YOU

XXXXX: Noone sent me - Im a reader of your blog

XXXXX: an avid reader at that

TheBounncer: WHAT IS THIS SUPPOSED TO BE? IS THIS A SCAM? FROM INDIA?

XXXXX: Rob - or whatever your real name is - IM XXXX FROM XXXXX. I have sent you a few emails - never mind man - your obviously nothing of what your blog represented - Later
TheBounncer: THIS IS AN ATTACK! OF THE FOREMOST MAGNITUDE! I OBJECT TO YOUR INSOLENCE!

XXXXX: whatever - fuck - to think I have actually been reading your blog! - whatever, good luck.

TheBounncer: THIS IS COMPLETELY UNPROVOKED! I SHALL ALERT THE AUTHORITIES!

XXXXX: whatever loser

TheBounncer: I SHALL RETALIATE!

XXXXX: bring it on dick - whata fucking loser

TheBounncer: Wow. Get a sense of humor, douchebag.

XXXXX: Thats the retort I would expect lol - That actually you?

TheBounncer: Depends on who I think I am at the moment.

XXXXX: Damn straight thats you lol

XXXXX: You get my emails?

TheBounncer: You called me a loser. Now we must fight to the death. Get your fucking kung fu ready.

XXXXX: Right on - ready to go :-)

TheBounncer: yeah, okay

XXXXX: I thought someone was fucking around and was about to email you lol

XXXXX: you get my emails or not bro?

XXXXX: ohhhh?

TheBounncer: WHY

TheBounncer: WHY DO YOU ASK?

XXXXX: Why? Because Im curious

XXXXX: Whats with the attitude? geeeesh

TheBounncer: ARE YOU FROM INDIA?

TheBounncer: HAVE YOU BEEN OUTSOURCED?

XXXXX: Obvioulsy your not a fraction of what ur blog portrays - good luck with it all

TheBounncer: Dude, please. What do you want me to do? It's 4 in the fucking morning, and you're a random dude IMing me.

XXXXX: Some damn manners and respect to start - fuck

TheBounncer: How about I fly 20 hours around the world and KICK YOUR ASS?

XXXXX: I have emailed you a few times so I wouldn't expect to fall into the 'random' cat - but it all good

XXXXX: lol @ ur last - thats more like it lol

TheBounncer: I'd do it, too. I don't like you.

XXXXX: yeah? cheers - good luck with it all

TheBounncer: What's the matter?

XXXXX: You dont like me? Well to be honest - I dont think I fucking like you either - been reading ur blog for some time and actually fucking related to you - What the matter u ask? What a fucking disappointment - good luck dude

TheBounncer: come to NY....I'll beat you up

XXXXX: yeah whatever

TheBounncer: Why not?

XXXXX: Im going to spend thousands of dollars to fly to NY and 'possibly' (lol) get my ass kicked? That would make me a loser as well

XXXXX: Later

TheBounncer: Don't go!

XXXXX: Dude, whatever

TheBounncer: This is terrible.

TheBounncer: I am alienating the readership!

XXXXX: whats terrible? the fact that your a fucking idiot and nothing of what ur blog portrayed ?

XXXXX: later

TheBounncer: What can I do to make it up to you?

XXXXX: fuk u

TheBounncer: You seem to be a very angry person.