Saturday, December 10, 2005

Explanation

At present, I'm not exactly prepared to relinquish my anonymity. I had feared, however, that someone else was planning on taking care of that for me. Turns out this wasn't the case. I'm not yet ready to go down that route, though, so if there's ever any inkling that I might be found out, the blog's going off the air immediately, like it did Friday, and I'm gonna deny, deny, deny.

False alarm. I'm thankful it was, but in thinking about it, I've come to the conclusion that this blog is highly expendable. Maintaining it is not worth the bullshit I'd have to go through if my current employers -- and, of course, the Mob, and three quarters of the Italian-American population in NY -- knew who was writing this.

In other words, if this page suddenly disappears into the ether from whence it came, you'll know exactly what has happened. For now, though, we press onward.